In our coffeeshops the following house rules and rules of conduct apply:
- Access only to people over the age of 18 and you must be able to show a valid identification.
- Don’t bring alcoholic beverages with you into the coffeeshop.
- Possession of weapons or other objects that can be used as a weapon is prohibited.
- No trading in or possession of stolen goods.
- No possession of more than 5 grams of soft drugs.
- All forms of aggression, disruptive or offensive behavior, discrimination in respect of culture, race or sexual orientation, sexual harassment and any other form of sexual violence are not tolerated.
- Trade in and use of hard drugs is prohibited.
- We have the right to decline customers who are under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- We make use of camera surveillance. Customers entering the coffeeshop agree that video recordings are being made which could be shown to third parties in the event of disturbances and/or disputes.
- We are not liable for loss, theft or damage to clothing or goods.
- Complaints and disputes are solved by our staff. If you have a disagreement with someone please report it to an employee, the instructions of our employees must at all times be respected.
- Visitors can be requested to show the contents of their bags and pockets if needed. In case of refusal it is assumed that the house rules are being violated and the police will be notified.
- Upon violation of the house rules you can be removed from the coffeeshop and if necessary it will be reported to the police.
Rules of conduct
- Don’t double-park your car infront of the coffeeshop.
- Don’t park your car in the wrong direction.
- Noise, in the form of music or other noisy behavior is not allowed.
- Keep the sidewalk free of bicyles and (motor) scooters.
- Any kind of annoying and / or antisocial behavior such as gathering is not permitted.
- Throw rubbish in the rubbish bins.
- Upon violation of these rules of conduct access to the coffeeshop will be prohibitied for a then to be determined period of time.